A body you have prepared for me. Life drawing and the ephemeral.

I have begun a new phase on my journey, so I am digging deeper into the plaster as well as into the mysterious thing we call life.

I have created 3 paintings in a series - two of which I have already shown you in this blog.

Here they are together :





I have also started life drawing classes after 36 years.
The discipline involved in looking and mark making is awesome. The results are not great but there is potential in some of them.






I want to translate some of these ideas into plaster relief drawings.

I continue to make butterfly relief frescoes ready for this years National Botanic Garden of Wales orchid show on 4th and 5th Sept, where we will once again show some of our work highlighting the beauty of orchids and the conservation of our natural habitat.





Look out for my work at the Chameleon Cafe Bar in Ystradgynlais in Sept.

Paul


Comments