Master ?

Making a series of work based around the voices manifest in the hills - voices both audible - that of the creatures that inhabit the uplands - and inaudible - those that invade my mind and heart whilst being there - has focused my thinking around the word connection.

Limited studio space limits the size of work made, and I feel the need to expand - not just the scale but the limits of the materials I use exploring the concept of connection - can we truly connect with life and its mysterious force outside of ourselves - and what is the nature of that connection ? With this in mind I have decided to explore the possibility of pursuing a Masters Degree.

Today I took some images of current work and a piece from my degree show back in 1983 in order to reflect on whether I have travelled very far on my artistic journey, and to show Ryan Moule Pathway Leader MA Fine Art at UWTSD to see what he feels.

We will see.

Big Fish 1983


Universe 2017

Sink

Siphon



Post Industrial Lanscape2017



Paul

Comments